• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would win in a race??

Who would win in a race??

• Total voters
Years
  • Of course Sonic, he is the faster guy ever! Why to win Superman? He is fast that we can see in his power but that's not his type!

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • I'd say The Flash. He seems like a fast bugger. Sonic might come close. Dunoo.
    *thinks this thread gave me an idea and runs off to create the idea*

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • If you watch the new cartoons with Superman and the Flash, which I do, it's been proven plenty of times that Flash is faster than Superman.

Being a hedgehog fan though, I have to Say Sonic would win. Shadow would beat sonic, but he's not part of this now is he? :P

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • There's only one way to find out: at a race track. *racetrack appears* Alright. On your marks, get set, GO! And Road Runner is taking the lead, with the Flash at a close second, Superman third, and Sonic last. And Superman's going back further, with Sonic catching up. The Flash is still in second. Superman and the Flash are neck and neck. And... Superman throws the Flash right over his shoulder. The dirty, cheating-- AND HE FRIES THE ROAD RUNNER! Wait... Where's Sonic? Oh, there he is, seconds away from the finish line. Superman's gaining, but Sonic's got a clear win. Superman is using all of his powers to stop Sonic, but it's too late. SONIC WON!!!

Back