• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you be in Adventures?

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    I would be Gold, Silver or Red. They're all awesome in many ways, but Gold wins my vote. he's a pervert like....

-drum rolls-

ME =D

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
    i would be blue(the boy)
    he is pro in training pokemon and he's got the best chances with green(the girl...i just love her) then he has great pokemon like scizor and rhydon

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    I would be Blue xD I have a very similar personality and she looks just like me lol

but if i was someone after that... i would either be Sapphire or Platina (even though i HATE platina) >_>

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    I would be Gold, Silver or Red. They're all awesome in many ways, but Gold wins my vote. he's a pervert like....

-drum rolls-

ME =D

YAY! I'm not alone! Gold All the way! I'd seriously enjoy playing mind games with Crystal and make her fall in love with me.

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Either Blue or Platina.

Blue, as she is around Green (drool!) and Red. Platina because she is a real lady and can battle.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    metalaggron said:
    i was only joking
    but almost everyone said a little of ruby and a little of gold
    and i came on this stupid idea XD polymerisationXDXDXD

It's ok. :P I guess those traits are popular.

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
    Years
    maybe, i would even be mask of ice
    ice is my favorite type of pokemon
    and pryce is a true master at ice pokemon

Back