• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you be in Adventures?

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    maybe, i would even be mask of ice
    ice is my favorite type of pokemon
    and pryce is a true master at ice pokemon

O___O Pryce is old and he has been trained by many many years. So that's why he is mastered in ice but he's old :(

Gary no doubt, has good taste in pokemon ^ ^

Sorry, there's no Gary this person in this manga X(
    I think you post the wrong section.

I'd like to be Ruby because he went to Contests and he has Milotic! That's awesome~

Ruby_Norman

I'll protect you and behere...
    Years
    Ruby remind me of my uncle, you know, he and my uncle is alike, both in the soul and the appearance. When I look at Ruby, I see my uncle. and i have no idea that the character in the manga is just like the character in real life. Than I'll funny with Ruby in adventures, he's so awesome,kind.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    If it were Pokemon, I'd be Raichu, playful and kinda cocky

If it were character, I'd be Gold, I enjoy playing pool =)

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    I would be Blue, because i'm just like her, i like money, i am unppredictable and i love lil cute pokémons.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Green!He's so cool and calm and he has charizard and scizor!I loooove charizard.

Years
    ruby or saphire-becuase they both have a lot of enthusiasm for their journey! I like green as well but i dont think i could never be a gym leader.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If I got a sex change, I would be Silver. My hair's red, about the same length as his...we both have a huge crush on Gold and we're emo kids. Yup, I'd say I fit that description well.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I'd say Blue,she's always been my favorite of the Pokespecial cast.
    Alternate would be Platina,she's quickly become my second favorite character,as a plus she's got cash and class ;)

lazysensei

Catcher not a Fighter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2009
    I'd love to be Sapphire shes really cool or Crystal everyone can be an expert at battling but shes an expert at catching ^ ^

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
    Diamond, he's traveling with Platina :classic:

Yay count me in! I'd like to be Diamond also for that reason.

Also I'd be Gold because....well, I am literally him, and I'd get to hit on Crystal (sings with mischevious joy)........ ok, I'm done.

Back