• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen who???

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    hay, i was on youtube today and there was someone who evoled a bidoof into a purge who is he?.and then he found one in the grass! does enyone know who he is.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    What the hell are you talking about?!

1. Whatever you're talking about is probably fake, or Action Replay'd
    2. Bidoof -> Purge = ?

Vie

Years
    I guess it was a romhack. I saw a video with someone catching a wild sasuke... ?!?

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Purge is fake. Apparently, its like the MewThree people seem to keep hearing about, and other such fake Pokemon. I found this on one of the videos:

Purge is one of the Legendary Pokemons of Arcensa , like:

Mewthree
    Fetheriss
    Bellers
    Icenoo
    Sheild
    So its pretty fake, if you're asking about the Real Diamond and Pearl. Also note how its cry sounds like Bidoof's in this video. they obviously edited the Sprite, or something... I don't know. But it isn't real.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Yes, it is fake as multiple people said. This thread really doesn't have to do much with DP, but since it is already answered...

-locked-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back