• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's In Your Pokéwalker, How Many Steps And Watts Do You Have?

Watts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I have my Ampharos in there. Since the day just started over no steps or watts. I'm in the Yellow Forest trying to get a Flying Pikachu. x.x

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • In Walker : A random Onix in Rugged Road - I need a Magby !!! >:-)
    Total Steps/Watts : Steps - 157.519 Watts - 6253

Wow, quite a lot... I haven't noticed it ... xP

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • I have a Golbat in there, building the love for evolution.

not many walked for last couple of days due to illness.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Well, right now I am on Winner's Path with Riolu. It is a new day so I have 0 steps and 5 Watts.

Overall, I have 554,390 steps and 21,896 Watts. I would have more Watts but I spent A LOT on Surf Pikachus and Light Balls.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I can't remember where I am exactly, since I rarely use my PW. But I have Eevee in it with 157 steps and 8 watts. xD

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • i have my azumarill and i am strolling on the nice Beautiful beach with 5512 steps and 254 watts.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
  • At the moment, I'm in Dim Cave with my Umbreon and I've got 2447 watts and I've walked 6034 steps. What? I don't trade my Pokemon back much anyway. Dx

In total, I've done 166685 steps in 43 days and I have no idea how many watts I've got overall. Dx

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Just got Winner's Path ! *rejoice*
    Right now, a random Graveller collects stuff from there : 178982 steps and 7482 Watts. I am so close to the next route, I can feel its breath ! xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've got Boner the marowak in it right now (I didn't come up with that nickname BTW). I've got 8577 steps and 1808 watts. Not too good considering he's been in there all week. XD

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Please don't bump threads over a month old, let alone a year-and-half old, since the last post.

Going to close, but also will remake a new version of this to see how it goes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back