• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Who's That Pokemon? It's Eevee!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Here's the last part of the Eevee article rough draft that I promised a few days ago! Like I said, I got really stuck on it, but if I post what I have, that'll help.

-- --

Since Eevee can evolve into a variety of different Pokémon, we found that its physical features come from various species.

Eevee's body shape is like a canine's, sharing the same sturdiness as other canine Pokémon like Herdier or Poochyena. Eevee's paws and face are like those of feline Pokemon's. Its muzzle is short and its eyes are wide, like Meowth. (This becomes very apparent when it evolves to Umbreon, who can see quite well in the dark!) Finally, Eevee's tail and ears fit with other fox-like Pokémon, like Vulpix.
    That seems fine to me! Added it in. There was an accented e missing for one of the Pokémon; I fixed that already.

I also added a touch more to the how-to-obtain Eevee (talking about it as a starter Pokemon). I also finished the remaining sections! Just maybe needs another image or two and it'll be up by the weekend.
    Dragon said:
    I redid the stud you wrote elsewhere regarding it and battling, so it would be worded from the POV of Prof Oak. Thoughts on how I did for that section?

Years
  • ARTSY STUFF

Meant as an illustration for the "where's the nearest eevee" section.
    Spoiler:

Two versions since I didn't know which one I thought was better, pick whichever one you like best, feel free to resize as needed, etc.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Sylphiel said:
    ARTSY STUFF
    As said on Skype, those are fantastic Jess! Really well done with that.

Maybe the circle one would fit in the article better with the caption I just gave it in the draft. thoughts on that? Unsure if it'll be between paragraphs or text-wrapped around there instead, guess I'll see what works in the article on wordpress.

I aim to put this article up by the end of my weekend! (RN it is 4-5pm on a Saturday). Last minute additions!

Back