• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO's that pokemon

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Gardevoir/Gallade?

My left claw is particularly larger than the right one and my basic evolution is seen on beaches and in the sea.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Kingler

I'm the pokemon who can only evolve if there's another certain pokemon in your team.
    Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Nincada

I use my tail rather than my hands

Wrong, guess again:p
    Nosepass

The most ridiculous looking pokemon ever!
    Nosepass doesn't even have a tail:o

and the answers to the above ones are Aipom/Ambipom and Garchomp respectively

I'll post mine again:

I'm the only pokemon who can only evolve if there's another certain pokemon in your team.
    Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    It's Shininja. A pokemon with very low hp.
    Nope sorry :P

and again:

I'm the only pokemon who can only evolve if there's another certain pokemon in your team.
    Who am I?

Please note it ain't one of the nincada family!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mantyke. It'll evolve when it you have Remoraid on your team.

Depending on what item I am holding when you trade me over, I can evolve into two different Pokemon.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Clamperl, nya.

"Try to catch me right away and I'll eventually knock myself out.
    Harming me will only let me use your attack against you.
    Other moves will do you good, but not when I'm on your team."

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    wobbofett

"try to beat me in a race, I dare you. Im the fastest ever. And im ninja"

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ninjask
    I'm the slowest pokemon
    I'm not slowpoke, cause he isn't the slowest, I am

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    wobbofett

"try to beat me in a race, I dare you. Im the fastest ever. And im ninja"

Nope, Smeargle :>

Catch it first turn Sketch'll fail and it'll begin using Struggle. Attack it first and it'll learn your attack and use it against you. And any other attack will benefit you because then you won't get hurt, nya.

Anyways, for this one there are a couple, I guess? I'm going with Munchlax and Shuckle.

"Some might compare me to Sharpedo for what we are, but Ice is my greatest enemy. If I find away around the ice, then a strong Pokemon I am."

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Catch it first turn Sketch'll fail and it'll begin using Struggle. Attack it first and it'll learn your attack and use it against you. And any other attack will benefit you because then you won't get hurt, nya.
    I think i'm doing this wrong, but could it be Ditto?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Nope, Smeargle :>

Anyways, for this one there are a couple, I guess? I'm going with Munchlax and Shuckle.

"Some might compare me to Sharpedo for what we are, but Ice is my greatest enemy. If I find away around the ice, then a strong Pokemon I am."
    Garchomp??

I can learn a specific attack that has got 5 diffirent types, yet I always receive a STAB bonus, except in a sandstorm.

Who am I?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Castform?

I am the first actual pokemon seen in episode 1.
    (Hint: I am a bird pokemon)
    Your right!!

and it's Ho-oh

I can be any type, depending with what you're attacking me. You can't see me under normal circumstances.

Who am I?

Back