• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO's that pokemon

Years
    I feel very stupid but all I can think about is Dratini.

I'm in this post, who am I? (Lawl)

-Okami
    And yes your wrong, I believe it's a magikarp, dratini can learn TM's, and is already a dragon.

I'm ancient, even the species with african roots I'm based on, has survived for millions of years. Even though it's against my nature, I can learn Rock moves.
    answer: relicanth from coelacanth. In case you might wonder, yes these species are still alive.

and in the sentence: "I'm in this post, who am I?" are some pokemon:
    for instance mothim

if I'm wrong, please do correct.

I'm fluffy and if you treat me with care, I'll evolve. The only problem is, by evolving I look like I'm female.

Last edited:

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    And yes your wrong, I believe it's a magikarp, dratini can learn TM's, and is already a dragon.

I'm ancient, even the species with african roots I'm based on, has survived for millions of years. Even though it's against my nature, I can learn Rock moves.
    answer: relicanth from coelacanth. In case you might wonder, yes these species are still alive.

and in the sentence: "I'm in this post, who am I?" are some pokemon:
    for instance mothim

if I'm wrong, please do correct.

I'm fluffy and if you treat me with care, I'll evolve. The only problem is, by evolving I look like I'm female.
    Espeon? Oh and how does Magikarp turn into a dragon? It's a version of the Kraken. :surprised:

I am a NFE Pokemon. I'm a toad. I have ivy one me. Who am I?

Last edited:

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Snorlax.

I Create allusions .
    I Tricked people in a city in the anime.
    Who am i?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Hypno

I've got lots of energy, which you wouldn't expect, since both my pre-evolved and my evolved form are extremely lazy.
    Who am I?

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
    Years
    IT'S RATTATA!
    ohwait.
    IT'S SLOWKING!

I'm the evolved form of the Pokemon that a certain female Kanto Gym Leader hates.
    I'm green.
    Who the **** am I?

raging lion

Veteran Player
    Years
    Hahahaha. Ash's Pikachu

I have 2 forms
    My second form has a type that my 1st form is weak to
    But my second form has a type from my first form

Back