• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon? (SUPER SPECIAL SUPER UPDATE 5/8/24)

Current information:
  • Single type
  • Introduced in Generation 2, 4, 6, or 8.

Is it a Normal, Water, OR Psychic type?

Current information:

• Single type
  • Introduced in Generation 2, 4, 6, or 8.
  • Either of Normal, Water, Psychic, Fire.
  • Two Legs
  • Not part of evolution Line

Probably just Uxie, Mesprit, or Azelf. Leaves Cresselia on the table, just in case of those things on the front counting as two legs, but probably not. Considers Manaphy a reasonable possibility. Cannot technically evolve anything into Manaphy. Sticks with the Lake Trio first.

Is it Azelf?

*wonders how 'two legs' would work for Unown.*
The game doesn't allow you pick a specific form for them, but, like, Unown A for example kinda looks like it has legs.

Anyway... is it Mesprit ?

Is it Azelf?
Yes, Willpower Pokemon is correct !!

I did thought for considering Manaphy and Phione, but I didn't found any conclusive looks to believe that they have two legs.

So now, the baton is passed to you choosing the next Pokemon !

Chose this Pokemon with one or more random numbers. May begin guessing.

What it could be so far: Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Steelix, Skarmory, Mawile, Aron, Lairon, Beldum, Metang, Metagross, Jirachi, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Wormadam, Probopass, Dialga, Heatran, Escavalier, Ferroseed, Ferrothorn, Klink, Klang, Klinklang, Galarian Stunfisk, Durant, Cobalion, Honedge, Doublade, Aegislash, Hisuian Sliggoo, Solgaleo, Celesteela, Kartana, Dusk Mane Necrozma, Stakataka, Meltan, Melmetal, Crowned Sword Zacian, Crowned Shield Zamazenta, Varoom, Revavroom, Orthworm, Iron Treads, Iron Crown

Is it from Gens 6-7? I have my suspicions of Aegislash because of LZA, but I'm not sure, so I'd like to see if it's still there after some narrowing down

Steel type, not in base game Scarlet/Violet PokeDex...
Spoiler:

Not bipedal:
Spoiler:

Is it part of an evolutionary line?

Back