• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the best eeveelution?

Who is the best eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Vapoureon

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 37 28.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2006
    Flareon
    Jolteon
    Vapoureon
    Espeon
    Umpreon

I'd personally go for flareon, closely followed by umbreon and jolteon. I say flareon because I know how incredible it can be when you teach it the right moves.

Last edited by a moderator:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon/Flareon

Jolteon and Flareon suffer from crappy movepools.

Dingbat

Cacnea is AWESOME.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    You put Jolteon twice and missed out Umbreon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Espeon is such a kawaii pokemon. Jolteon has been my favourite for a little while..well pretty much from teh start and Flareon is kool also. Either one of them three would have to be teh bestiness~ =3

<3 Nica--Teh three kawaii ones(..I'm so gunna lose teh bet) NM..about that part..concentrate on teh post part.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Out of all the evolutions i've used, I used Vaporeon the best, so I will go with that.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    Umbreon is the best one of it's Defence and Sp. Defence like ~*!*~ Queen Boo ~*!*~ said.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    some of guys are talking about ur fav... the pol asks "Which eevolution do you think is the BEST?" not "Which eevolutoon do you liek the most?" ok thats my lil rant...lol
    lol anywyas... of what ive used... Vaporeon... as said earlier.. flareon and jolteon suffer from pathetic movepools. Vaporeon hwoever doesnt... adn i am yet 2 use the johto forms... so ye.. lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Umbreon is preety cool looking, so I choose her. I think that means I'll be selecting the second Jolteon for my choiuce then :S

Also, you forgot the two new Eveelutions, which is a shame, cause I like the Ice type one.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Umbreon so gets my vote. :3 I love its sleek design and the attacks it can learn. Zap Cannon ftw. <3 It just seems so mysterious, plus I like its color. XD

Oh, I fixed the poll btw~ :x

~Kelsey

Back