• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the best eeveelution?

Who is the best eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Vapoureon

Votes: 17 13.2%
  • Espeon

Votes: 38 29.5%
  • Umbreon

Votes: 37 28.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2016
    In my opinion, Jolteon is the best since it outspeeds almost anything and others dont like taking thunderbolts from it

prime pikachu

pokemon tamer
    Years
    Umbreon is the best hands down high Def & sp Def and you can teach cool like iron tail & shadow ball you can even teeach it psyhic nice. Vaporeon
    is my next choice because I love strong water types

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Aww... Poor Flareon.

And yes, in my opinion, Flareon is the best, cause... It has cool attacks =D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Flareon. The Eeveelution with the Attack like Machamp's!

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Umbreon is the best mainly because he looks cool. I'm not sure in terms of movesets because I've never (recently) owned any of them.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I would choose Jolteon because of its high Speed, and because Leafia isn't in here.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I too prefer Umbreon, because he's the elusive type of Dark, and here represents night, and night is the best. ;)

Back