• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's the Strongest Legendary?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    Ho-Oh and Lugia probably tie, since they're the only real legendaries. Mewtwo doesn't count, nor do most of the third and fourth gen "legendaries".

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I dont like arceus at all. I think mew would own all. Too bad there isnt a movie where he was the main person.
    Cuz i mean in Pokemon movie 2000 he just was flying in the clouds in the ending after the clones.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Arcues is a nannys boy. So besides the deformed carabou, I would have to say Mew. You never know what's gonna hit you with unlimited TM compatability, and 100 across the stats:p

Second is Arcanine. Lmao.

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    Mewtwo anime wise, and Deoxys game wise...

Mewtwo-It's freaking Mewtwo, do I need to explain why he's the strongest?

Deoxys-I honestly think that an Attack Form or Speed For Deoxys with a bit of luck could 1HKO Arceus. (Ex: Atk Deoxys uses Psycic on a Posion Arceus and Deoxys get's a critical hit.) And I do realize that someone will come along, and list the IVs, EVs, Base Stats, and Nature of an Arceus that would take on Deoxys...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Base-stat wise, it's the goat Arceus, although just to add more depth to m post and not justs state what many other shave already, my favourite legendary is Jirachi (although I dont like it's third eye. Creepy ;_;)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Arceus, without a doubt, its the strongest legendary Pokemon out there. Base stats, huge versatility, great ability... it's got everything.

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Arcanine o.0...

jk,
    Ho-oh was the funnest to use and the most visually appealing, but i guess Ars...seus is the strongest (fugly goat :()

Back