• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your baby?

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    My Crystal Version Espeon, nicknamed Kit-chan, level 100.

Too bad the batteries died. ;-; But another one would be my Arcanine. I've almost always had an Arcanine on my team, and my current one is nicknamed Hikaru. I love my little Hikaru~

PokeBug

Aaron's Apprentice
    Years
    My Scizor definitely. I've had my Scizor for all the games I've had. I got it as a Scyther in Fire Red, then raised it to Lv.100, traded it to Leaf Green, beat the game with it, traded to Sapphire, beat the game with it, transfered to Diamond, beat the game with it, traded to Platinum, beat the game with it. It's been with me my whole Pokemon career.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    In Ruby, it was my Swampert. Groudon, and Glalie. Sadly, looking back now, I accidentally turnet poor Swampert into an HM Slave.

In early Platinum, it was Empoleon and Giratina. Empoleon was an HM Slave, too. :(

Now, I've got a wide range including Hitmontop, Vespiquen, Mamoswine, Houndoom, Gallade, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Dragonite, Dragonair, Heracross, Froslass, and Ursaring. My closest Pokemon was a female Horsea. Now, she's a Level 90 Kingdra with Surf, Hydro Pump, Draco Meteor, and Dragon Rage. By far my favorite.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    My lvl. 63 Luxray in Diamond Atm. It just pwns practically everything, and if electric moves don't effect I always have Hyper Beam and Crunch ;D

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
    My Glaceon in my Platinum Version. I raised him from an egg and I don't leave the Pokemon Center without him! Ever. I've had him my whole journey and he's not leaving my team anytime soon, he's also won all the contests every level! And boy did it take a long time to make all of those Poffins......

Back