• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your fave Poke' Cat? ^.^

Which is your fave Poke' Cat??

• Total voters

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Taki said:
    Hi guys! I was just curious to know which Poke' Cats you like best! You know I'm a Poke' Cat fan so miaaaao! :D

Post a lot and enjoy this thread!!
    eeekkk! ahhhhh! CRIME! You forgot Mew X_X.

Years
    I'm With Adam...espeon and umbreon arn't cats...i say they are more canine...but hey i favour Dogs...but i was thinking that would have listed Mew and you didnn't :( I love mew as far as cats go...but i voted espeon...but almost delcatty...you really did need mew on there tho...:D

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I'm with my sis this time ?_? You can't say Mew is a cat! >_<

It has short arms and long feet with no claws (like a bunny ?_?) then it has a long tail that totally reminds me of a mouse and has that weird face (with not even whiskers) and no nose. Even his face does not look like a cat at all ?_?

I would have voted zangoose if it was available coz i think he really does look like an hyper cool cat, even if it is supposed to b a mangoose.

Anyway my vote goes for Persian coz I like it and also I helped my sis growing her Persian and now he's lv100 XP

bluemidget123

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    i like traditional Meowth. unlike all you people....

Last edited by a moderator:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Toothache said:
    Delcatty. It always seems so regal and majestic, even when battling
    Til it faints to one hit of…anything. Not very graceful when you're on the floor unconscious. X3

Of the choices up there, Espeon. 'cause I use one. ^_^

TTYO

Old Timer
    Years
    I like Persian, Entei and Raikou
    Hey I thought Espeon is a fennec fox like eevee

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    ESPEON!!!!! It's strong, its cute, its pretty!

I'd prefer persians (NOT pokemon, but real life ones!)though. And if someone can give me a cat regardless of price, I'd choose to have a Ragdoll or Selkirk-Rex.

Back