• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's Your Favorite Evil Organization?

Who's your favorite Pokémon Evil Organization (Team)?

• Total voters

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Team Rocket FTW!

They have been there in the beginning and they are an organization that one day will achieve World Domination. ><

Years
    Meh, I like Team Magma, because of their Fire Pokemon, but in the long run, Team Rocket would probably be my favorite. Though Jesse, James and Meowth make fools of themselves in nearly every episode of the canon show, you have to give them credit for trying.

Also, they've been around since episode one, which kinda gives the 'growing on you' effect in some cases. ^ ^;

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Cipher is a pretty cool organization, but Team Rocket is the original so I'm going to have to go with that.

TNT

louder!..... louder!..WHISMUR!
    Years
    i chose team magma but mines actually the team that was seen once or twice in the anime cant remember their name but everyone calls them 'the cleffa chasing wierdos'

GrayLuna

Years
    I like them all but my favorites are Team Rocket and Team Magma. I guess I kind of like them more because they have cool uniforms. >.<

Lycoris

Teh Sexeh Lexieh
    Years
    Team Rocket, the original, has the best costumes, and the main man is quite awesome with his Persian.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Me? I want to choose Organization XIII but I can't.
    I voted Team Rocket, I dont care it they are stupid, they are still the best of them all. Dunno why... mabye its the fact that they are stupid, not serious.
    Or maby it Jessy James and Meowth?
    Oh well, thats what I voted.

Back