• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

AntiZero

Remember?
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I really like the Sinnioh Trio.

Out of Mesprit, Azelf, and Uxie, I think Azelf is my favorite cuz blue is a way awesomer color than pink and yellow. :)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The first ever Ghost type legendary (even though its also a Dragon) named GIRATINA!

I love everything about this Pokemon, the fact that it's huge, has two FORMS and the color scheme of it is amazing

:t354:TG

nm legend

Years
  • well im still early in the game to get any legendaries....but one of the ones i cant wait to get is the Azelf ......so that has to be my fovorite for the moment...

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Mine would be Dialga, it just looks kickass and i love its shiny form

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I love them all.

I'd say it's between Uxie, Dialga, Cresselia and Manaphy though.

InappropriateGoat

The Goldfish Lord
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2011
    Heatran ^_^ I like Heatran, idk what it is :P I found the [many] legendaries of this gen quite unappealing, personally. Uxie was awesome though x3

Back