• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's your favorite Sinnoh legendary?

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Palkia is the main fav. Giratina is also a cool one

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

blue

gucci
Years
I'll admit Sinnoh did introduce a lot of great legendaries, Darkrai, Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Shaymin, Heatran, Cresillia, Mersprit, Uxie, Azelf etc. I like most of them if not all.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
But... There are so MANY that I can't choose!

Jokes aside, I'd have to go with Darkrai. It has a nice concept is actually pretty original with its battle style. I generally don't like Gen 4's legendaries, though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
Considering he was the first pokemon I actually had the will to level up to level 100 throughout pokemon games (Even though I restarted a while after that), i'd say Giratina was my favorite. My second favorite was probably Darkrai when I had him.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I love Darkrai. I've had a lot of profile themes modeled after it haha. I also like Sky Shaymin and Arceus. :) Uxie is also pretty cool. I don't really dislike any of them, however I hate the way they did Dialga's teeth on the bottom. Looks derpy. But that's just me picking at aesthetics. lol

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • he/him
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Uxie would have to be my all time favorite from Unova. I loved it as soon as I saw it. Followed by Dialga since I owned Diamond.

Years
I love Palkia the most if u distort space u cant have time. but no matter how many cool legendaries they make my heary belongs to Deoxys!!!!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back