• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite villain and why?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Who's your favorite villain and why? My favorite villain would have to be Darth Vader I guess just because I like Star Wars so much.

Gavin<3

Years
    Vegeta 8D He never truly turns to the good side... he's stubbornness personified.

Though he's an anime/manga character so I guess that answer doesn't really go here?

I don't like villains, though. In general.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Poison Ivy by Uma Thurman FTW!

Morgenstern

"Lame."
    Years
    I was gonna say Light Yagami from Death Note... But now you mention it, Darth Vader is so much more awesome, as far as villains go. I'm probably the only person on the planet who nearly cries at the end of Episode III x3

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Gotta love Sylar from Heroes. He's pretty much a badass to the bone.

Along with him, I'd go with Ben Linus from Lost. Not only is he unbelievable hard to figure out as a character, but he is probably going to be super important later in the series, even though I want him to die. ;;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    The Joker from The Dark Knight. The psychotic villains are usually the most dangerous because they are completely unpredictable. The Joker is a fine example of this, as Batman only figured out his plan when it was too late, and it cost the lives of a lot of people for him to come to that point.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Captain Pollution from captain planet, boy was he a nasty one!!!!!!11!

in srs tho. Probably Heath Ledger's Joker.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Captain Pollution from captain planet, boy was he a nasty one!!!!!!11!

in srs tho. Probably Heath Ledger's Joker.

Oh yeah! Captain Pollution was great. I cant remember what rings formed him though. Smog, Acid Rain?! Lol

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    TDK's Joker was just exceptional. Heath Ledger was perfect for the role too. I like other villains, but the Joker stood out most for me.​

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Umm... MoJoJoJo from Power Puff Girls? [/shot]

Vegeta isn't really a villain. He's more of an anti-hero.

It's either Darth Vader, the Terminator, or Joker from The Dark Night.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Him from Powerpuff Girls is so much better.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    (One) of my favorites is Doctor Cid from Final Fantasy XII. :) Such a maniacal villain, even if he does come in big time a bit late in the game.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Pfft obviously Bowser from the super mario brothers movie! *shot*
    Baddest villain in my eyes? well im not going to say joker cause that is over used and Sylar meh a lot of other people will post him as well. God good i have to think of something. AH got it! No wait. Yeah i would think so. Voldemort. Come on snake boy got something goin with his chain of destruction! I mean in the new movie his followers destroy a bridge for crying out loud.

Jaegir

Yes
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2015
    Darth Vader was weak! He let his emotions get in the way of everything.
    The best villain is Devil Man. He's more of an anti-hero. But he ate a little girl once, twas awesome!

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I usually equate a good villain with a great manipulator... so...

Now that some people are bringing up the Power Puff Girls, even though that show was the most obnoxious show ever aired, "Him" was a very frightening villain indeed. He could manipulate one's mind... what's not absolutely terrifying about that?

Another great villain was Alex from Golden Sun - he convinced you from the start that he was really the good guy, but as the story unraveled, one began to realize the true, manipulative power-hungry monster he really was, and how he was really the puppeteer of characters such as Saturos and Menardi.

And of course Yuber from Suikoden. He has no mercy, and likes to kill for the sake of killing. He even remarks on saying that blood smells sweet. (and he's hot but enough of that)

Bah, most of my characters are video game characters >_>

Back