• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Main Smash Character?

The Red Bandit

Welcome To Candyland!
    Years
    My main smash people are: Bowser - beacause he hurts alot with his fire if you can control him right. Plus he's hard to knock (up) off the screen ('cause he's fat)

Falco - He's good at speed attacks and quick to dodge with. Recovery is okay.

King Dedede-He's hard to knock knock off the screen because he is one of the biggest charaters and he can use a body slam to knock people far.

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    The characters I'm most are (and are my favorite characters in the game):
    Fox, Falco, Meta Knight, and
    Wolf (he sometimes use a suicidal final smash in Green Hill zone though IF near an edge) mainly.

Others include:

Ganondorf
    Sonic
    Luigi
    R.O.B

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Main is Googlechu, but decent with just about everyone.

BTW I'm always looking for a good challenge. If you think you can take me, PM me for my FC. I DO NOT SPAM THUNDER!!

Celph Titled

iBattle
    Years
    never really got into Brawl since they took out all the fancy stuff from Melee =\. but i used to main Yoshi, Falco and Ness.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I always use falco or kirby round my friends house.
    I think Falco is an awesome character to use, and kirby is just one that i use to annoy my fried a lot :P

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    In 64, my main characters are Ness AND Link.
    For Melee, my main is just Link.
    And Brawl, my main is Ness only.

(I could use all of the characters in each game, but those are my top favorites.)

raglflagl

lame user title
    Years
    I always seem to end up changing my mains whenever I see videos of them, however a staple one has always been Peach. It's probably because of her float.

Other than Peach, I like to use Zelda. However I do like a lot of other characters, but never bother with them because of all of the character-specific techniques. And probably because I'm not used to their moves either.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    Although I'd like to point out that if Crono were playable, he'd be my main alongside Pika. But, that goes without saying.

Naxus_Darkstar

Team Warlock!!!!
    Years
    Get this in meelee i mained pichu... and raped! i just wanted to get good with him because no one else would. but i could only do it if i was the goggles pichu.
    thank god pichu isn't forgotten and lives on in Goggles McGee (pikachu with goggles)
    but in brawl since i am better than all my friends except 1(he is asian what can i do?)
    my most picked character is random! i like most of the characters in brawl and i can play decently as most of them and if i get ice climbers or something well... the victory is that much sweeter.

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Well, my best is Lucas. But I mainly use random. I'm just all around good XD. I'm terrible with samus, Dedede, and Iceclimbers though...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I have a few. Lucario and Marth are my favorites, but I also use Snake, Wolf, Link, Meta Knight, Pikachu, Ike, Zelda, Game and Watch, and sometimes the Mario characters. I also used Jigglypuff and Roy on melee.

Back