• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your Main Smash Character?

Years
    Since no one specified what game here is my list

SSB: Fox
    SSBM: Falco, Fox, Luigi
    SSBB: Ike, Mario

And in all of the games I would play all of the characters, there are just my main.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    well iv tested it and i could win with every character 1-on-1 with a level 9 (10 life stock match)
    my favourites though are:
    falco:elegant and fast
    ike:strong and powerful
    lucario:good at jumping and strong
    ^^

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Zamus, but Samus is just icky and slow to play with after you've been playing using Zamus.

Lucas, I was pretty good with Ness on SSBM and decided to main Lucas in SSBB

and lastly, because She was my best player on SSBM, Zelda/Sheik. Zelda was easily my best character on SSBM, I used to kick ass with her. I never used sheik much though, but when SSBB came along, Sheik had been improved greatly and I now regularly switch between in matches. If I'm against the speed players, it's sheik, for the characters who are abit more heavy weight, I use Zelda :]

Years
    Playing Melee a lot lately, I've come to start useing Jigglypuff more and more. Yes, you heard me right; Jigglypuff. Rest is probably the best move in the game if you can actually pull it off, which I've gotten pretty good at from practising. It's a great quick and easy (and cheap) way to clear through the otherwise near-impossible Event Matches, which have really set the bar for pure frustration without usually being able to cheat. Until now, anyways. =P

Unfortunately though, this still doesn't help me for Event Match #36, which forces me to use Ness, and that is not a character I'm good at using. It's amazing what a difficult time I've having with this one; I've beaten every other Event Match except this one (besides #51, which I haven't unlocked yet).

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I don't play Brawl, but when i used to play Melee, Shiek was my main. Few times I've played Brawl it has being with Snake, out of principal of course.

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    melee: pikachu w/ goggles
    brawl: pikachu w/ goggles, lucas (as claus) and sometimes gray kirby

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    Ness. NESS.

Also more recently Pikachu with Red's hat every now and then. D'awww he's so cute. *_*

Back