• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whose a pokemon expert?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't really consider myself a Pokemon Expert, but i do know quite alot about Pokemon.

So, I'm not really a Pokemon Expert in any way, i'm not perfect in any subject of Pokemon xP

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Yup I'd consider myself a Pokemon expert! I spend most of my like concentrating on Pokemon, I do the games, the anime, the TCG, and everything and anything else Pokemon! Ask me anything, I'll name it! That's m Pokemon motto

Cole Simon

Rich Boy
    Years
    Why I'm a pookemon Expert!!!

I also think I am a pokemon expert because on one of my sapphire version game files I got almost every pokemon except Latios, Groudon, andThe 3 regis. This is why I think I am a pokemon expert.
    Then on another of my files I got all 8 badges, Beat the elite force 30 times, beat 50 battle tower challenges and got all pokemon this time.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    I do not consider myself to be an expert in the least bit, quite the contrary, I presuppose that I haven't acquired nearly enough information to consider myself one of Pokemon expertize. I probably shan't ever reach that level of knowledge any time forthwith; whereas the world of Pokemon continues to grow, the myriad of data that I can matriculate expounds. I can only keep learning and growing at this time, and despite my exorbitant amplitude of knowledge within this subject, I would be false to call myself a person with the utmost degree of understanding.

Psycho

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I may know more about it than some people, but I personally consider the 'true' pokemon experts to be the people who make the games. They're probably the only people who will ever know everything about Pokemon.

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    Chiru said:
    I may know more about it than some people, but I personally consider the 'true' pokemon experts to be the people who make the games. They're probably the only people who will ever know everything about Pokemon.

True, the real experts are the one who made it.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    True, one may be well informed, but never omniscient. Even the creators of the game have flaws of their own that we might miss. XP

As for myself, I'm far from being an expert. My feeble brain capacity simply cannot absorb all the information. I might assume and make something out of things I've already acquired in length, but otherwise, nope~

pikachu007

Prime Pikachu
    Years
    I've been playing the games since 99 & watching the anime since 98.I know
    tons about all of the pokemon but don't think I'm 100% pokemon expert maybe a 95% one. Alot of people call me Dr.pokemon for a nickname.

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    Well... I kno a lot more than everyone where I live, then again, no one likes Pokémon where I live... -_- I'll never kno... but I'm pretty good at Pokémon. not an expert, but a fanatic... XD

Back