• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wht pokemon ticked you off the most?

crasher191

The raw power of dragons...
    Years
    This is a thread for basicaly what the title says. What pokemon in mystery dungeon or ranger ticked you off the most to beat/catch? Mine was pelipper in ranger. Took me about 2 days to catch, and it was the last one i needed till i could get snorlax

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    well in mystery dungeon I would have to say that articuno, it took me like three or four trys intill I beat it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Right now, Registeel in MD is getting on my nerves a bit ("Come on! Join your pals already!!")...but I think, as far as Ranger goes...it didn't really annoy me that much, but the final "fight" against Entei took a LOT of patience on my part...and some really fast drawing.

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I don't have Pokemon Ranger, but in Mystery Dungeon, I would have to say either Groudon (who took a lot of time, patience and anger management) or Regice (who is still on the loose in Buried Relic)

~Solarys~

OMG, loli~~~!!!111oneone
    Years
    Kecleon in MD, definitely - finding him is a pain, and his recruit rate is -33.9%, which means you need a Lv91+ leader AND the Friendship Ribbon to have a TINY 0.1% chance to recruit him! (I was lucky enough to recruit him at level 5 on my fifth try, with my starter Delcatty as the leader, at level 94.)

However, he is by far the strongest member you can have in the game - with 100 HP, 95 Attack and 80 Special (both) at level 5, he beats everyone at the same level, or even enemies at much higher levels than him!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I'm on the 3 legendary dogs in Ranger and I can catch Raikou and Suicine but Entai is just impossible!

Years
    umm, i didnt like mystery dungeon at all, do i sold it to sum kid for 53 dollars, but in ranger, Mew was a pr3k coz everytime i saw it, another pokemon also came into view, and once i got rid of the other pokemon, mew wud escape... then, i had an idea! i caught all the pokemon in one small area (down from the lotads) and made him go there, my thundashok was full, and i blasted him into browserivion!!
    well, the entei was no problem, coz i followed a guide, circle him till all fames around him dissapear, then, use espeon, then, asap, use medicham and circle him like no twomorrow!!!!!!!
    ~NekroBoi~

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    Spheal. It's got an Ice Ball that attacks until it misses. Lost a revive seed to that one.and...

Shuppet in Sky Tower. I'm walking through a hall, then it appears and I can't do anything.

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    In Ranger, I had the hardest time with Entei. Mostly because of my strategy. I was using Gengar to stun him, but the damn flames kept bringing by styler energy down dramatically. Then, I found out that Plusle worked out a lot easier. xd Once I stunned him and put out his flames, I didn't struggle at all. :]

As for MD, Seedot. In Uproar Forest, I can't see whats behind me, and whenever Seedot uses Nature Power (which is EQ), it OHKOs my client. I always store my Reviver seeds for S-ranked missions.

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
    deoxys in md. he is hard to recruit. i allways faint in his dungeon because you are only aloud to bring 3 items so i always faint of hunger. why wont you recruit?!!!

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    ~Solarys~ said:
    Kecleon in MD, definitely - finding him is a pain, and his recruit rate is -33.9%, which means you need a Lv91+ leader AND the Friendship Ribbon to have a TINY 0.1% chance to recruit him! (I was lucky enough to recruit him at level 5 on my fifth try, with my starter Delcatty as the leader, at level 94.)

However, he is by far the strongest member you can have in the game - with 100 HP, 95 Attack and 80 Special (both) at level 5, he beats everyone at the same level, or even enemies at much higher levels than him!

Oh, yeah! Kecleon is a major pain. What chance do you have of recruiting it if the starter is lv 100 and holding a Friend Bow? Just out of curiosity.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I havent really got far in MD, But definately Poochyena..they run from me, not come XD

Back