• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whuzzup.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Hallo, all. I must admit right off, I really only joined to ask a question, but
    I don't do things by halves, so I'll definitely come around to do other things...I hope.

Wow. You're all going to hate me. I think I would, too.

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Don't worry no one will hate you for that! Its a reason for joining, and your even trying to do other things here which is still better then nothing. Now depending on your question, it'll differ to where you can ask it. If your uncertain to where to ask just message anyone with a bold name they'll help you in that regard, or just look around a little to see for yourself. Also be sure to check other areas of the site, you might be surprised in finding something else you could be interested in. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh noooo we won't hate you because we do. We love you. I care for for new members like you. :)

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, though. Why not just stick around? We love having new members around. There's so much to do here, and you won't regret signing up here. :3 What did you have a question about? There are a few sticky threads where some of our members can answer. :) So, I hope you can get the answers you need. :)

aaand if you have questions about the forums itself, you can always PM myself, Snivy or any staff member in bold colors. :D Read the rules and I shall see ya!

Back