• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why and how did you join PC?

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Yeah... I joined to download a few ROM Hacks. Mainly, ShinyGold, Emerald Flora Sky to name a few. Well, I googled ShinyGold and it came up here.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I think I joined because I was getting sick of Serebii... but that was a Serebii from over 7 years ago, so I can't remember if it was as 'horrible' as people have seemed to describe it. As for 'how', I think I just clicked on the Register button, and the rest is history!

As for returning after a long hiatus, I'd just bought Black version and started getting all nostalgic. So I came back not intending to stay but - as in Godfather II - this place just pulled me back in.

AquaticWartortle

Teh Best Wartortle
    Years
    I joined this website because I heard that a lot of famous people in the Pokemon Community (like Zel) have an account here & it is the Pokemon Community so I joined!

Back