• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Are You All Still Here?

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I still love pokémon with all my heart. Just don't find as much time for it lately.

I'm here because it was, once, a big part of my life, and I have no reason to forget it. So I visit every now and then.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I'm still here because I'm still into pokemon:D and I love the people on here, your all so polite and nice, no one is rude and everybody respects each other:D, and the staff on this forum is a one of a kind:D there devoted and nice:D,, the staff is what makes this forum different:D, and I love how active the Admins are:D *Glares at pe2k:D*

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Well, I just joined. xD I go in and out of Pokemon moods. I've just always been a fan since I was a little kid. It's quite addicting. I joined here to jump in on some Pokemon-related conversations and perhaps role play Pokemon as well. :]

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The main reason I'm still here or addicted to this place is because of the awesome people who can put up with me. On other forums, I've never really made too many friends because everyone is too busy being part of their own clique and they don't like my attitude, but here... I don't know. Most people understand that the point of a forum is to communicate and everyone here loves socializing. The avatar limits, signature allowances and board selection are all factors as well, but first and foremost, like everyone else, I'm still here because of my friends.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    yes i enjoy this forum a lot, even though the main thing to do here is talk to people :) there arent any games section or extras, but i still visit here every so often just to see if anythings new.

Back