• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHy did you pick your custom title to be your custom title?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
  • How I came up with mines is quite interesting and makes sense. For one thing, I'm black and my last name is Knight. No, I'm not done yet. o.O

About 2 years ago I thought it'd be pretty c00l to go by the alias Black Knight at sch00l.(for obvious reasons I pointed out) Everyone seemed to like it and I certainly did, so I've been with this title for quite some time now. Long story turned short.

~Blade~

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • It's both a sort of portmanteau and a play on the words "eon" and "infinity". If you know what's in my avatar and one of my signatures, you should know why I picked that...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    my title also goes along with w/e my avatar is. when i had karen from harvest moon it was a quote by her. now it's frank from donnie darko (he's almost as cute). and one of the first thing he says in the movie is "28 days 6 hours 42 minutes 12 seconds, that is when the world will end." and that's too long, so i went with "28:06:42:12"

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Well, my custom user title changes usually when I change my avatar/sig and stuff. ^^; Though my user title normally reflects on how I'm feeling, my current one shows that I feel happy and care-free at the moment. Whereas if I'm depressed or upset about something, my user title will usually show that particular emotion. ^^;

~Kelsey

Back