• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you like PokéCommunity?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Psycho said:
    My, my, such a friendly thread -_-

I tolerate PC because its trenchancy and magnanimity level exceeds that of any other Pokemon forum that I've ever cared to even visit, let alone arbitrate >_>;

Though, the individuality, here goes below zero.

Yeah, I can't post without saying anything negative and vituperative.

Psycho
    Are you saying the friendliness here is destructive? I think it's still pretty individual here, as you can see with all the reasons people posted for liking this place. And mind you there's really smart people active here.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    22sa said:
    Are you saying the friendliness here is destructive? I think it's still pretty individual here, as you can see with all the reasons people posted for liking this place. And mind you there's really smart people active here.
    I JUST said that there are a plethora of intelligent and congenial users here >_> Did you even comprehend my post? No, I immensely doubt it.

And mind you I could care less if you think that its pretty individual here, fact is, as you can see, I don't :/

Psycho

22sa

Years
    Psycho said:
    I JUST said that there are a plethora of intelligent and congenial users here >_> Did you even comprehend my post? No, I immensely doubt it.

And mind you I could care less if you think that its pretty individual here, fact is, I don't :/

Psycho
    ...But what are your reasons? o_o;

And no I didn't, you used complex vocab. XD

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    22sa said:
    ...But what are your reasons? o_o;

And no I didn't, you used complex vocab. XD
    Why should I have to elucidate myself :/

A question was asked and I provided an answer. As far as I'm concerned I'm done >_>

Anything more would be nongermane and trivial.

Psycho

22sa

Years
    Psycho said:
    Why should I have to elucidate myself :/

A question was asked and I provided an answer. As far as I'm concerned I'm done >_>

Anything more would be nongermane and trivial.

Psycho
    ... Nice way of avoiding the question.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    ...Nice way of undermining your own intellect and comprehending ability.
    22sa said:
    ... Nice way of avoiding the question.
    Cuuuuute, are you trying to incite trouble or are you just being really stupid? ^_^

I have my reasons and if you really wanted to know you could try using the astounding invention, otherwise known as, the PM :\ You didn't have to resort to posting an immature and judgemental comment.

Though, I do congratulate you on being completely imbecilic and annoying as Abbadon. You're one of my flawless examples of zero individuality, lemon >_>

Now, kindly go away before I embarrass you little boy :)

Psycho

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Psycho said:
    ...Nice way of undermining your own intellect and comprehending ability.

Cuuuuute, are you trying to incite trouble or are you just being really stupid? ^_^

I have my reasons and if you really wanted to know you could try using the astounding invention, otherwise known as, the PM :\ You didn't have to resort to posting an immature and judgemental comment.

Though, I do congratulate you on being completely imbecilic and annoying as Abbadon. You're one of my flawless examples of zero individuality, lemon >_>

Now, kindly go away before I embarrass you little boy :)

Psycho
    I'm not sure who you're referring to, but you're an amusing n00b. I can't conceive of how a n00b can actually embrass somebody sane. :P

And FYI, I AM immature and judgemental. Therefore, I don't understand your need for keeping your reasons to PM-only. :P

Last edited:

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    XD You're an amusing little boy...didn't I tell you to get lost? What part of leave me alone don't you understand.
    22sa said:
    I'm not sure who you're referring to, but you're an amusing n00b. I can't conceive of how a n00b can actually embrass somebody sane. :P

And FYI, I AM immature and judemental. Therefore, I don't understand your need for keeping your reasons to PM-only. :P
    Its a poll, you're supposed to answer the question and leave it at that. Its not an indepth discussion >_>

If I didn't want to post my reasons, why should you care? Was it not my oppnion? Do you still not comprehend the fact that I don't want to publicly say why?

And if I'm so much of a n00b, why would does my grammar coherency well exceed yours :) You have yet to structure a proper sentence.

Though, I am willing to tell those who ask properly in PM, you just acted like a complete jackass, lemon :/

PMing and asking makes SENSE. Though, I guess that you wouldn't know that.

Also, I've already embarrassed you. You mispelled embarrass ;)

Psycho

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    Psycho said:
    XD You're an amusing little boy...didn't I tell you to get lost?

Its a poll, you're supposed to answer the question and leave it at that. Its not an indepth discussion >_>

If I didn't want to post my reasons, why should you care? Was it not my oppnion? Do you still not comprehend the fact that I don't want to publicly say why?

And if I'm so much of a n00b, why would does my grammar, well, exceed yours :) You have yet to structure a proper sentence.

Though, I am willing to tell those who ask properly, you just acted like a complete jackass, lemon :/

PMing and asking makes SENSE. Though, I guess that you wouldn't know that.

Also, you mispelled embarrass.

Psycho
    Your reasons are... in depth? lol uh... Alright then.

And I called you a n00b because of your post count, obviously not because I had a thing against your grammer or because I disrespect you as member. :P

I'm on PC to post for myself. What's the fun in PMing you when I had enough to say in public anyway? You're right I wasn't really interested. There was no reason for me to try to convince you of a different opinion, espcially not by PM. I was only interested in understanding you as far as I had something to gain.

Btw, thanks for the jackass title. =P I've never felt so acknowledge by a n00b.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Well, you're already on my bad side and I dislike you, but okay :3
    22sa said:
    Your reasons are... in depth? lol uh... Alright then.

And I called you a n00b because of your post count, obviously not because I had a thing against your grammer or because I disrespect you as member. :P

I'm on PC to post for myself. What's the fun in PMing you when I had enough to say in public anyway? You're right I wasn't really interested. There was no reason for me to try to convince you of a different opinion, espcially not by PM. I was only interested in understanding you as far as I had something to gain.

Btw, thanks for the jackass title. =P I've never felt so acknowledge by a n00b.
    There's a abberation between a n00b and a newb >_> A newb is someone who is new and inexperienced, a n00b is an insult; its another way of saying stupid, fatuous, and dubious, it, in no way, means new, like you appear to estimate.

My reasons aren't indepth (unless you just have the IQ of a lemon) they are something that I don't want to post; which you clearly didn't respect.

Though, being called a noob really doesn't mean anything from someone of no significance whatsoever. Now go away ^_____________^

Psycho

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Psycho said:
    There's a abberation between a n00b and a newb >_> A newb is someone who is new and inexperienced, a n00b is an insult; its another way of saying stupid, fatuous, and dubious, it, in no way, means new, like you appear to estimate.
    You are so awesome for your use of fancy thesauri.

22sa

Years
    Psycho said:

My reaons aren't indepth (unless you just have the IQ of a lemon) they are something that I want to post; which you clearly didn't respect.

Though, being called a noob really doesn't mean anything from someone of no significance whatsoever. Now leave me alone as I said :D

Psycho
    I AM leaving you alone, but it's fun to post to the type of reasoning that you display.

Thanks for differentiation on n00b, but I must say I chose "n00b" over "newb" for reasons of style, and had no intention of attributing an undeserved insult to you such as stupid or dubious. ^_^

And I don't really believe in IQ. It's too comparative.

Also, being called a person of significance by an individualist doesn't mean much either, since, well, I am quite confident I'm an individualist myself and understand the meaning of attritubing no importance to another. :P

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Allstories said:
    You are so awesome for your use of fancy thesauri.
    Stop -_- Your response is poorly executed and doesn't even deserve to be called sarcastic. Don't attempt what you clearly can't do :(

I hate it when people try to be sarcastic to look cool, but fail to even accomplish a well-done cynical response.

My vocabulary is fairly callous, yeah, I can use enormous words without having to look them up.
    I AM leaving you alone, but it's fun to post to the type of reasoning that you display.

Thanks for differentiation on n00b, but I must say I chose "n00b" over "newb" for reasons of style, and had no intention of attributing an undeserved insult to you such as stupid or dubious. ^_^

And I don't really believe in IQ. It's too comparative.

Also, being called a person of significance by an individualist doesn't mean much either, since, well, I am quite confident I'm an individualist myself and understand the meaning of attritubing no importance to another.
    The IQ remark did not refer to you, specifically, in no way. Despite, your preference to use "n00b" as a replacement for newb, it doesn't change the fact that n00b is still found offensive around the intarwebz and is commonly used as an insult.

Well, that concludes things doesn't it? We can stop now >_>

Psycho

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I don't believe 'n00b' always used to be an insult - merely an effective way to shorten newb. It only became worthy of its degrading connotation due to people who abused the word. Also, people naturally feel negatively about posts with jargon included. ^_^;

On topic [or to simply add on from my last post], I stay because of my uncanny magneticism towards PC. The End. That should explain everything. >D!

Plus there's a Roy M. fan club~

edit- you altered your post a bit.. o_o Sorry~ ;;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Why I like PC?

Like? Hmm. The RPs. It a chance to get out of my own life and just be something else. Living the dreams I can never do and stuff like that. Now I have some friends and memories that I can say I enjoy before the rush of real life. I like the people who I have as friends.

As of the reason why I come back day after day is the commitment. I have a few things to do here and I hate to leave without seeing how they will end like some of the RPs here. It like a book, just have to read till the end. THen there are the friends here.

Last edited:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well i used to be addicted to spp but then i found this site and now i go on spp a lot less :( But anway why i love pc??? Because the people here are so nice and not intimidationg. I can also talk about what i like with other peeps :D Not to mention I have a lot of great friends on this site :D

Back