• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

why does it say I'm a foreign user?

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    every time I log in on here on pokecommunity.COM it says foreign users are not alowed to post but I live in Texas and the only way I can get on is to go to pokecommunity.ORG that's what I'm on right now can someone tell me why it says that.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Does it really matter?Just use the .Org one,and it doesnt matter.And foreign here in computer means that the account is wrong.Some users live in Portugal...USA...Canada...Japan...Asia....everywhere.

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    that's the one it say's i'm a foreign user on

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    ok it works now because I ran the norten virus program and when it was finished I reset the computer and now it works but this morning when I woke up and tried to get on it said: posts from foreign users is forbidden at PC.

EDIT: there was no virus I just ran it to be safe but now it works and if it stopped working again I'd copy the URL thing and get on the .ORG version and show you.

Riku fan

Riku's my FAV!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 24, 2005
    ok it hapened again here is what it said: POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed.

If I could post the exact page I would but I don't know how.

PsYcHo_LuGiA

Swordchucks, yo!
    Years
  • Ctrl + Print Screen / SysRq
    Open up MS Paint
    Ctrl + V
    Save as .JPG or .PNG
    Upload to image host (ie, imageshack.us, photobucket.com)

That's how you can take a screen of the problem you're having.

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
  • That used to happen to me a lot when I used Firefox.
    And when I did manage to login, it'd log me out again. O.o

That foreign thing just shows a blank white page with the words "POST requests from foreign hosts are not allowed." in Times New Roman (or at least I think it's Times New Roman o.O).

Maybe you should use a different net browser. I use Opera now, instead of Firefox and Internet Exploder. @.@
    I know alot of people here use Firefox and IE (dunno why they would but meh o.o) and have no problems, but I just thought it may have something to do with it, and it's worth a try seeing if another browser works.

Or you could try deleting all your cookies and logging in again.

Last edited:
    Back