• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why doesn't Lillie use a Pokeball?

Years
  • I started playing the game, and I noticed that the character Lillie keeps her Pokemon in a dufflebag, and she keeps telling it to not leave, my question is, why doesn't she use a Pokeball?!

Seriously, I think a Pokeball is the best way to make sure it doesn't escape, but nope she keeps it in a bag, and the funny thing is that she doesn't like to see Pokemon fight, yet she is being the cruel one by forcing the poor thing into a bag!

Please tell me I am not the only one who asks that.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I can't know for sure, but my idea is that she doesn't use a Pokéball because we will get it later and it will become our Mascot Legendary.

Especially now, most players want to catch all Pokémon in certain types of Balls. If she has it in a Pokéball, we wouldn't be able to catch it in our own. I hate gift Pokémon...

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2022
    she is not a trainer. She does not like pokemon battles, and if she had a poke ball people would probably challenge her to battles constantly.

Back