• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Why have blogs?

Should blogs be removed?

• Yes, I think blogs should be removed.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No, I don't think blogs should be removed.

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    Really. Get off if you can't even handle that fact. It'll take me three years, yeah, to get my blog, but I wanna be known as an active member so it will be worth it.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Actually, I would just like to add something: It would not take three years to get 5000 posts if you really work at it. After four months of being active on this site, I already have over 1500 posts. It would take a year at best, depending on how much you post and which sections you're active in.​

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Actually, I would just like to add something: It would not take three years to get 5000 posts if you really work at it. After four months of being active on this site, I already have over 1500 posts. It would take a year at best, depending on how much you post and which sections you're active in.​

Problem is, not everyone might have as much free time as you do, or maybe they prefer to exchange visitor messages, or just lurk in general.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years

You hit the nail on the head. Im active in OVP and OC, average eight posts a day, so if I stick around, I think i'll hit it midway through next year, no? And also, if you dont have a blog, you can hardly go complaing about them. Either get one yourself, or man up. >:O.

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    I really don't care how long it takes, it will give me a feeling of accomplishment, that I really am an active member, and like I said before, NOT in spam.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    This doesn't apply to CQ&F at all. It's more OVP or OC than anything because it's an opinion.

It's not a problem for one. For two, read the description

Need help with the forums or want to leave a suggestion? This is the place. Please read the FAQ before asking a question.
    Please use this forum only for things relating to PokéCommunity; it is not for help with Pokémon/games.

You apparently don't need help with blogs. Check. You didn't make any suggestion towards blogs. Check.

Without any viable suggestion or problem/question, it's pretty much irrelevant.

Why have blogs?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back