• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why have I not joined earlier!

Kiss My Sass

My name is Emma
    Years
    Hi all!
    My name is Emma, I'm 21 and from the UK
    My Pokemon journey started in 2001 with Pokemon Gold, I thought it was the best thing in the whole world. I actually remember getting as far as Olivine City and getting completely stuck because I couldn't work out how to teach my Feraligatr surf. (I was only 7 at the time) once I found the Internet I was okay :)

Ever since I've picked up each new release religiously and have so many fond memories. My first shiny encounter was a Geodude and I thought my game had messed up so I took it out and blew into the back of the game. Facepalm moment.

I'm currently playing AS and can't get enough! I need more Pokemon friends to play with!
    FC: 1650-1109-0588 Emma

I'm super friendly and looking forward to becoming an active member here!
    Thanks for reading!

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Hi and welcome! =D I can shoot you my FC: 1521-4341-4474. I'm not active in game as much as I used to be due to studying and whatnot, but I'm also in the UK so we'll probably overlap!

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
    Welcome Emma!
    You seem like an cool person and I am glad to have you onboard! I hope you will have a amazing time here, and that you will meet lots of pokefriends here!
    If you need any help, be sure to ask any of the senior members!
    Have a good day!

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Welcome Emma
    Don't worry a lot of us regret not joining sooner. I for one lurked around the ROM hacking sections and even when I made an account I didn't think I would stay on as long as I have. Gold was a great game, I still have my old cartridge somewhere, gen 2 was on of my favourites. There's a section called metal and color all about it and red/blue you should check it out
    Anyways have a great time here on PC and enjoy yourself

Glad you like ORAS, they're absolutely amazing games and I spent a whopping 300 total hours on mine. Still counting even if they go up slower heh. Welcome, Emma. :3

You remind me of myself as a kid and how I played through the Pokémon games haha. Back then I wasn't as reliant on the internet as I was on guidebooks and friends' help since we had dial-up and that was hardly useful with how slow it was.

Definitely great to hear you plan on being active so hopefully you find a home here on PC. See you around!

Back