• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there!

Majestic Senzu

Cautiously Optimistic.
Years
  • Hi, my name is Majestic Senzu (not in real life...my parents aren't that crazy). I live in Texas, where everything is quite large in size. I am generally considered to be a reserved, yet friendly guy. I have spent the summer relaxing and preparing for college, which I will begin in the fall.

Anyways, what do I like? Well...Pokémon, of course! I have other interests and hobbies that don't pertain to Pokémon, but those aren't important to touch on right now. My first Pokémon game was actually the Ranger game Shadows of Almia. After I fell in love with that game, I moved over to the "official" games with Pokémon Diamond. Platinum, Heart Gold, Black (and White!), White 2 and Y followed as they trickled out of the release pipeline. I even started purchasing some of the older GB games and side games like Conquest. Point is, I enjoy Pokémon. My interests in video games and RPGs stem from this franchise. These games helped me get through some tough times as a hatchling, and the franchise has been a favorite ever since the Sinnoh days. I typically replay one or two of them every fall season. I just started a Leaf Green Nuzlocke not too long ago after Pokémon GO released (WOO TEAM VALOR!).

I have been peeping in on this forum for some time as a visitor, and I finally decided to hop into the community. It seems like a very nice place to hang.

Well, thanks for taking the time to read this. Cheers!

Years
  • You'll be around very many likeminded people here. As a huge Pokémon fan myself (since the late 1990s) I highly approve your big love for the franchise. Nice to meet you Senzu. o/

I just started a Leaf Green Nuzlocke

Sounds fun, all these nuzlocke reminders make me wish I was more motivated to finish that Black 2 nuzlocke I started and stopped playing 15 minutes in. D: haha. If you're also a GO fan I hope you'll consider posting in our GO forum as it's fun and very active.

Have a splendid experience!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hey, welcome to the community. How big are the burgers in Texas? ;)

Well, never heard of someone starting a pokemon spinoff series before the main games, but glad it was good enough to get you to try the other games and like it! Hope to see yah around. Have fun and nice meeting you!

Back