• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Why, I've netted me a trainer!

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
    Years
    There's a girl Swimmer on Route 220 in D/P that mentions that her bikini is too small/too tight.

Yeah.

Dunno if she says that in Platinum... I noticed they changed the dialogue a bit in this game... so I dunno if she still says that or not.... you know.... I should go check.

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    I love the new rival's "dance"! But I really like the new "funny" phrases, compared to the old blah ones.

Years
    I remember playing one of the hacks from the emulation area, I beat one of the bad guys and afterwords he said "I got a serious licking!" I laughed but then was weirded out.

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    There was this trainer in the pokemon center, and after you battled her, she said this "I need to act more like a pokemon, maybe I should let the day care raise me?" I laughed. xD

Back