• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why we did not get sinnoh remakes.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    People seem a bit salty over the fact that DP remakes were not announced. I find this to be silly and i am gonna why we didn't get sinnoh remakes after SM.

1. We already had remakes - ORAS was given to us and it has not been that long. ORAS are before SM. To have ORAS, SM and then Sinnoh remakes would look weird. We never had remakes that close to each other.

2. Remakes on different handhelds - every remake we had was on a different hand held. FRLG are on Game Boy Advance. HGSS are on Nintendo DS. ORAS are on Nintendo DS. No handheld has had two remakes exclusive to it.

3. Remakes every five years - HGSS came five years after FRLG. ORAS came five years after HGSS. Some may not see this as a pattern but this to me is a reason why we did not get sinnoh remakes so soon.

I too want DP remakes. But I think it is too soon at the moment. Chances are we get them in gen 8 after the first pair of games of gen 8. Or we have to wait until gen 9 for DP remakes. Gen 5 missed out although it was on the DS system which could explain why.

Be patient everyone. DP remakes would eventually happen. Or we might get sequels. Sinnoh would be back in some form. For now, enjoy USUM when it comes out.

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Celestechansama;bt106461 said:
    For once, I don't see some person screaming at Nintendo for not making DP remakes.
    I never even predicted we were getting DP remakes after SM. I don't demand pokemon games from GF the way others do.

Back