• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Why Won't Feebas Evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I caught a Feebas by some miracle and tried to evolve it. The first time I gave it mixed Pokeblocks so when it didn't eveolve I blamed it on that. SO I got an egg and hatched it. After which I used nothing but pure blue pokeblock but it didn't evolve. Why? What am I doing wrong?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    After you have raised its beauty points to max, gain it a level. It should evolve then.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    hmm, that is weird. Are you sure that its on full beauty? (if my memory serves correct, the pokemon club thingie's leader in slateport will give you a scarf if a certain thing like beauty is full)

Alana

Years
    Yes it won't eat any more pokeblcok. Maybe I should try leveling it up more. Or get another egg and start over. It was a real hassle growing all the berries I needed.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    just because it wont eat anymore berries, doesnt'mean the stat is maxed. The berries you gave it cold have been more filling or something. Go to the man in slateport, its your best bet. :1

Alana

Years
    Alright I'll do that. I hope it works. I've been wanting Milotic for a looooooooooooooooooooong time plus I wanna finish my Pokedex.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    you had the same problom as me.i kept on giving feebas pokeblocks untill it wouldnt eat anymore.all you have to do is find out what berries are the best to make pokeblocks with beauty.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    You have to feed it as much high level blue pokeblocks as it can eat!
    Still, it's only in theory, since I havn't got Feebas :(

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    as i said earlier (i think) some berry's can "fill" your pokemon up quicker, while not adding much points, so its not only the level that counts.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Try to create Blue and Indigo Pokeblocks, also its nature should be Modest, Mildm Rash, or quiet. and try the Chesto, Bluk, Wepear berries at Lilycove COntest Hall.

After feeding POkeblocks until it cant eat anymore, hopefully the stat should reach all the way to the corner of the display, then raise it up one level, in a battle i think, then it should evolve. thats how i got my Feebas to evolve into Milotic

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The better the Pokeblock, the less likely it is not to reach maximum beauty. If it didn't evolve when you levelld it up, then it can't be at its full beauty level. Either that or the game's glitched :/

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
    It depends on his nature.. You probably weren't able to raise him to his mx beauty, which means, he probably didn't like the blocks that you gave him, which would make it harder for his beauty to go up...You should get another Feebas, because that one won't ever evolve.

Last edited:

Kaiorga8929

lulz.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    you need to max its beauty points.. when it can't eat anymore doesn't mean that its beauty is maxed..
    in this case, you need to breed another feebas (make sure it has a bluepokeblock-loving nature, like modest i think) and try to give it high level blue pokeblocks
    for example, i gave my feebas only like 6 blue pokeblocks and its beauty was maxed.. why? because every pokeblock i gave it was at least a level 50 pokeblock (blending Pamtre Berries in Lilycove)

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    >>happy dude
    But Feebas fishing points move once every often, so even if you know where the point is, it doesn't neccesary mean you can fish it there again ^^;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Err... yeah it does. Feebas' fishing tiles only move when you change the trendy saying in Dewford. And since when you've found a Feebas, you don't tend to go back to Dewford and simply change the saying for the sake of it. So once you've foundone Feebas, you've found ultimate Feebas XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    Err... yeah it does. Feebas' fishing tiles only move when you change the trendy saying in Dewford. And since when you've found a Feebas, you don't tend to go back to Dewford and simply change the saying for the sake of it. So once you've foundone Feebas, you've found ultimate Feebas XD
    The phrase changes by its self.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back