• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why would you eat that!?

Have you ever eaten something that someone else thought was disgusting?

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I eat Sushi and Chittlins' and most people hate those things. They often gag when I do and then I gag because thy gagged!

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • Well, "disgusting" depends on the person in some cases. I love gator tail -- it's delicious, but a lot of my friends are shocked that I would even consider it. I like the taste of mushrooms, but the texture is so weird I can't eat them on their own.

I've enjoyed some simple combos, like soda and french fries, but I stopped that when I stopped drinking much soda. That aside, I can't think of much that I would call odd/disgusting.

As for things like, say, bugs; no way. I'm allergic to too many to risk it anyway. :p

Years
  • I once told someone I eat peanut butter on my pancakes and put syrup on it, and they said it was nasty. :(

I don't think anything I combine's generally thought of as weird or nasty. I think the weirdest thing I might do is put sour cream in my curry? But it's so tasty.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I think the weirdest thing I might do is put sour cream in my curry? But it's so tasty.

That actually doesn't sound half bad.

This thread bring back memories of Junior High days when we would mix up all kinds of foods and beverages and dare each other to consume whatever abomination was created. I was never one to eat that kind of stuff, but I do like trying new meals when I go to restaurants. However, half of them turn ou looking like an alien brain and since my parents get pissed when I waste their money, I have no choice but to eat it.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • This thread bring back memories of Junior High days when we would mix up all kinds of foods and beverages and dare each other to consume whatever abomination was created. I was never one to eat that kind of stuff, but I do like trying new meals when I go to restaurants. However, half of them turn ou looking like an alien brain and since my parents get pissed when I waste their money, I have no choice but to eat it.

At my friends party we got every food and drink we could find and mixed it together and then left it in the sun for a bit. Then one guy tried to force one of our mates to drink it... He like threw up just from the look and smell...

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Another one I forgot; Tuna. My sister cannot stand tuna, but I love it. I have it all the time with crackers and tuna bake is surprisingly good, but she hates it.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
  • I once told someone I eat peanut butter on my pancakes and put syrup on it, and they said it was nasty. :(

Dude, I was convinced my dad and his relatives were the only people on the planet to do that. Every single time they eat pancakes or waffles, they go looking for peanut butter. I am ridiculously amused by this now, but I thought it was so strange as a kid. xD

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Well Sometimes for a snack I have a warmed mince pie with milk over it(Mum and dad think its yucky!) I come from a family with wierd foods
    Nan-Banana Sandwiches
    Aunty-Chips/Fries in ice cream-My familys wierd

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    one time i was eating pizza with dorito's in it and one of my friend's looked like he was about to puke....... (funny stuff) oh also almost every one in my family thinks its weird how i put ketchup on my mac n cheese..well i dont XD

Last edited:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm too picky to have weird combinations with my food. Though I eat my pancakes without syrup and my turkey with ketchup.

My step father is the one with the crazy combinations. Pizza and ketchup, grilled cheese and ketchup. Gawd it's scary to me. XDD

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I've eaten kangaroo, which most people think is disgusting. It tastes like chicken, actually.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ya, Avacodo Dip. As long as you don't tell me what is in it X333

And Kangaroo

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Lili has a story to tell.. *w*

My family and a friend's family were at Golden Corral. My mom's friend was bored, so she sneaked pieces of bread into her husband's drink. Next thing I knew, there was bread crumbs, chicken, gummi bears, m&ms, fruit, and all kinds of junk I couldn't even decipher in my own Sprite. I drank it and it freaked out my parents. They said I embarrassed them, huhh.

The smoothie drink was kinda funky. 8D

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • Who doesn't like disgusting food???
    Their disgusting food is pretty creative(like a cake with all your insides in it but the organs are actually jelly and such).
    But it is still disgusting. @.@

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I know people who are surprised how if I don't have Tomato Sauce, I will suppliment it with Ketchup on certain items.

I also sometimes use Barbecue Sauce on rice. Pour a little into a bowel of hot rice, add a tiny bit of hot water, it thins out into quite a nice flavoring actually.

~Mooshykris

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I know people who are surprised how if I don't have Tomato Sauce, I will suppliment it with Ketchup on certain items.

I also sometimes use Barbecue Sauce on rice. Pour a little into a bowel of hot rice, add a tiny bit of hot water, it thins out into quite a nice flavoring actually.

~Mooshykris
    No way,that's what I do as well. Anyways If somebody says a certain food is gross I really never try it,unless I'm forced too,darn vegetables.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    haggis.

i had an american come up and say to me "dont kill animals" a bit random cause haggis aint an animal.

oh and deep fried mars bar

Do you get them in america.

Back