• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why would you eat that!?

Have you ever eaten something that someone else thought was disgusting?

• Total voters

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I'm too picky to eat weird food, so I don't suppose I've ever gotten a reaction like that from something I ate. I stick to normal things that taste good ^___^

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Mix of all soft drinks on tap? Sure, with ice please.
    Haggis, tripe, calamari? Sure I'll have some, just hold the calamari please, my stomach doesn't like it.

Stuff I've had that I've personally been told ew about:
    • Banana Coke
    • Banana Milk
    • Flan
    • MRE (Military Issue Meal-Ready_to-Eat)

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Chocolate covered crickets and spicy mealworms. The bug itself is tasteless. But when in Salem.

There's also the constantly misunderstood sushi, though I'm just not in the mood most of the time.

Shedinja8

Niger, atrum vel malum. Sumo.
    Years
    Who hasn't once at something completly disgusting in thier life? I tend to always do this though occording to other people...

A friend of mine once dropped his slice of pizza on the cafeteria floor at our school. I picked it up, put some ranch on it, and ate it. I thought it was pretty good, but my friend pucked after I ate it...

Years
    Well, I do eat Chicken with a mixture of Barbecue sauce, Ranch, Sour Cream, and Ketchup sometimes. Everyone in my family thinks it's one of the most disgusting thing they ever heard of.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    I'm not extremely weird in my eating habits, but I few things I can stomach well that others aren't too fond of are boiled cabbage( I like it quiet a bit), pickled onion sandwiches (the ones you get in vinegar), flat, warm soft drink, raw meat (mince and sausage, I actually prefer a raw sausage then a cooked one) and I have been known to add margarine to chicken soup. However I can't stand my father garlic curried eggs and a lot of other more common things especially vegetables and fruits of many sorts.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    I mix my lemonade with sprite and dr. pepper frequently and eat broccolli ONLY with ketchup, oddly enough.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    Hot Sauce 8D
    Yeah it sounds safe,but I tend to combine it with the weirdest things..I find it good though ;X

My friend does that with ANY food he eats during lunch. Hamburgers, fries, chinese, pizza, anything.....

There's actually a chinese food I eat at school often that grosses out all my friends. Its just pork and rice.......dunno what the big deal is. I also eat a lot of ramen which grosses my mom out. That sounds pretty good right now ^^

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    Apparently, sushi is one of those foods. I love sushi; I make it every other weekend and sometimes bring it to school to eat. It depends on the people though, you either love it, or hate it.​

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Apparently, sushi is one of those foods. I love sushi; I make it every other weekend and sometimes bring it to school to eat. It depends on the people though, you either love it, or hate it.​

I suppose that means I'm in the group who hates it. With all due respect, I can't stand the stuff. I do like seaweed though, provided that its dried.

Back