• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi and router-related help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nm legend

Years
  • hey can someone recommend me a good USB CONNECTOR THING FOR USE WITH THE NINTENDO DS LITE/ DSI ......IM SEARCHING ONLINE RITE NOW BUT DONT KNOW WAT TO GET.... or if they have one at a store like best buy or something so i can buy it rite now or 2morro......thanks in advance id greatly appreciate it !!!!!!!

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
  • Update, I think this might be because of the new computer tower having a completely different system and company. But that doesn't make sense because it's the same router and internet service. :s

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • hey can someone recommend me a good USB CONNECTOR THING FOR USE WITH THE NINTENDO DS LITE/ DSI ......IM SEARCHING ONLINE RITE NOW BUT DONT KNOW WAT TO GET.... or if they have one at a store like best buy or something so i can buy it rite now or 2morro......thanks in advance id greatly appreciate it !!!!!!!
    I got my connector off ebay, look for the 802.11, don't but the little balck ones, they are junk, I found that the white one works best!! :)
    Update, I think this might be because of the new computer tower having a completely different system and company. But that doesn't make sense because it's the same router and internet service. :s

What's the error # please??

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Oh. Weak/broken antenna inside your DS could be the problem. Other than that, I'm not sure. Does it kick back an error code when it kicks you off?
    Yep, but right now I'm not at his place, so I can't provide the error code. And it's not a broken antenna, my DS works just fine on any other Wi-Fi.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    I have been struggling with a lot in recent weeks and suddenly my wi-fi stop light, I uninstalled the tool regristation and tried reinstalling. He apparently said:Please put it in the USB Wi-Fi and its already in my USB port. Obviously, my internet is fine. Has anyone encountered the same problem.Solution I will not be expelled from my guild D:

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
    Years
  • I just got SoulSilver (I know :/) and I tried to get into the Wi-fi plaza, yet 'Error Code: 42003' kept coming up. My internet connection works just fine, and other games on my DS connect to the internet and are able to be played perfectly. What is the problem here?

Much appreciated.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • hey guys this is my problem>> when i try to connect to the wireless connection in my house it says that ( the settings are not supported ) or something like that , what should i do?

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Hi I have a Nintendo Wifi USB Connector and when I first got it it was working fine. Then about a year later it stopped working so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it. But during installation it says Internet Sharing Error (5) or something like that. The little light on the connector still flashes as well. It may be that my computer is really bad but is there a way to fix it and can the connector work on Windows 7. If I can't do anything I'll just wait for the 3DS as I heard that Pokemon B/W and 3DS games support WPA internet.

Mozarch4

Beginer trainer
    Years
  • hey guys this is my problem>> when i try to connect to the wireless connection in my house it says that ( the settings are not supported ) or something like that , what should i do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2019
    hey guys this is my problem>> when i try to connect to the wireless connection in my house it says that ( the settings are not supported ) or something like that , what should i do?

go to the device manager and look for your wireless lan connection, and set it to :active:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back