• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Wi-fi Plaza

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    The Wi-fi Plaza was a feature in only in Platinum and HG/SS. Here, you can play mini-games w/a room of up to 20 people. There is a time limit, however of up to 30 minutes per session, and you can be in a Fire, Grass, Water, Electric, or secret Mew Room. Upon entering the Wi-fi Plaza, you will be given a Tap Toy, and you can trade them with people in the room. There are also three types of mini-games: Swalot Plop, Mime Jr. Top and Wobbuffet Pop. Since Nintendo Wi-fi has been shut down, the only way these days to access the Wi-fi Plaza is through that DNS exploit.

Did you ever use the Wi-fi plaza? What did you think of it? Would you like to see something like this return in the future (And no, not the Festival Plaza.)

I played the Wifi Plaza for a little while, back in 2012, but that's about it, really. It was a fun, but forgettable place. I wish there were more than three mini-games, it's really make it more worthwhile.

Years
    I've never actually played the Wi-fi Plaza mini-games... at least not that I remember. I do feel rather bad about it because nowadays I kinda wish I would've played the mini-games back then just to see how fun they were.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    hope y'all had fun bc this bitch here ain't had wifi during gen IV

Back