• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Yea, breeding for other people is quite difficult when things don't go smoothly. Motivation is tough...

Detox

Twilightblade will breed you stuff just nag her every minute of every day

jahz

<-- I made that XD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2012
    Lol ok thanks =] Nagging isn't really my style though...mind you if it gets results....nah im kiddin ;)

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    using AR for rare candies, tms and vitamins isnt hacking/cheating:P
    Wikipedia said:
    The Action Replay DS (abbreviated AS, ARDS, AR) is one of a line of products manufactured by Datel specifically designed for use with the Nintendo DS. It is used to enhance a game, usually by giving the player extreme advantages not normally obtainable. While earlier versions of the software forced users to input codes manually via the DS itself, versions 1.52 and later allows users to enter cheat codes through a PC application, which are copied to the software via USB. [1][2]
    In addition to functioning as a
    cheat device, with recent firmware versions, Action Replay DS can be used as a NoPass device by holding Select when powering on the system. However, this feature is not officially documented. It was added in version 1.02...
    Wikipedia mentions the Action Replay as being a cheat device twice.
    A cheat device helps you cheat.
    Using an Action Replay is cheating, no matter how you use it. I don't understand why people try to defend it and say its NOT cheating when you use it. Cheating takes the fun out of games, but it doesn't matter now, just about everyone uses them. :/

Detox

Because its not cheating until you get caught.

I win.

Also I like how wikipedia can be "edited"...

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    really? then try spend hours to breed pokemon then waiting for hours until someone gives you an iv battle, then all 6 pokemon you bred are BAD and you have to breed again. After days of breeding you get the pokemon you want. Then you have to ev train it. all nice. BUT you dont have the tms and shards to teach it the right moves. How nice isnt it?

Years
    really? then try spend hours to breed pokemon then waiting for hours until someone gives you an iv battle, then all 6 pokemon you bred are BAD and you have to breed again. After days of breeding you get the pokemon you want. Then you have to ev train it. all nice. BUT you dont have the tms and shards to teach it the right moves. How nice isnt it?
    LOL sorry this made me laugh. It's really just a time saver really. >-> Hey if you don't like it don't use it, that's your choice but from what I've seen around here most of the big threads do use an AR.

Detox

So who do you guys think has the best IV trade thread/ *coughsaymecough*

Detox

Nah TB is prolly first. Only because she has more stuff though.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    I wouldn't bother to edit Wikipedia to prove a point, that's just silly.

And if someone is serious about Pokemon and battling, they should go through the trouble themselves or just use Shoddy. Cheating to make it easier is just.. bleh.

Detox

I remember when Me, Blade, and Purple had the biggest joint thread on pc. Good times.

Im sorry but do they have my awesome lugia? Didn't think so suckas ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back