• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Yep imma have to remove my descriptions because they are too long and make my post over 50000 characters almost ._.

Years
    Rant and argument in spoiler.

Spoiler:

Otherwise, any of you make some good trades recently?

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    Rant and argument in spoiler.

Spoiler:

Otherwise, any of you make some good trades recently?

did i say i use fast egg hatching or i ev train with AR? i ev train properly and i hatch my eggs with magmortar. and is just one pokemon that needs to learn earthquake or flamethrower? NO. there are 10s. thats the truth and if you dont want to see it just stop play the game

Detox

I honestly want to see someone run a good trade shop without using any AR codes whatsoever.

Years
    did i say i use fast egg hatching or i ev train with AR? i ev train properly and i hatch my eggs with magmortar. and is just one pokemon that needs to learn earthquake or flamethrower? NO. there are 10s. thats the truth and if you dont want to see it just stop play the game

Maybe you do those parts properly, but the other arguments have already stated that they constantly use the quick egg hatch cheat. There goes that. And for EV training, you DID mention them in the list of painful and long tasks needed to make competitive pokemon.

Earthquake- Available in Battle Frontier, just play in the battle frontier and you can get as many as you want. OH It's also available with the Pickup ability and PBR. No excuse for not being able to get as many EQ TMs
    Flamethrower- What's this? The GAME CORNER? What do you know, also no need to play through the whole game twice.

A few other common ones:
    Stealth Rock- Just the one from Roark right? *BZZT* Nope, it's cheap and all yours for just 2000 Pokedollars in Celadon! Just trade from someone who has HGSS.
    Calm Mind- Still just the battle tower, but 48BP isn't too much to ask considering EQ is 80.
    Dragon Claw- I'll admit there's a small supply for this one. On the other hand, since Mence learns it naturally, you'd only need it for stuff like Lati@s.
    Hidden Power- Again, GAME CORNER
    Ice Beam- Common on Blissey, GAME CORNER
    Toxic- Battle Frontier
    Rain Dance- Pokewalker
    Protect (I don't think this is as common)- Store
    T-Bolt- Game Corner, PBR
    WoW- 32BP, cheaper than Calm Mind
    Stone Edge- Ew, 80BP still beats this "going through the game twice that others speak of"
    Substitute- Game Corner
    Swords Dance- Also Game Corner!
    T-Wave- Battle Frontier

Get the idea?

I will give you a few points however:
    Roost- Through HGSS, DPPt, PBR, the Game Corners, and department stores. You'd only get two of these.

The only way to get two of those would be restart the game, preferably in HGSS to make the slow 45 minutes up to beat Falkner (which conveniently, you get the ability to do a wifi trade afterwards, in-conveniently, you'd have to have a dummy version of HGSS to do this in the first place). But you guys already waste 20-30 bucks on a cheat device, why not just add a few bucks to get this extra copy of the game?

Grass Knot- Because abusing pickup may be harder than earning 80BP
    and more notably
    Trick Room- Because PBR is NOT for everyone.

Detox

The only way to get two of those would be restart the game, preferably in HGSS to make the slow 45 minutes up to beat Falkner (which conveniently, you get the ability to do a wifi trade afterwards, in-conveniently, you'd have to have a dummy version of HGSS to do this in the first place). But you guys already waste 20-30 bucks on a cheat device, why not just add a few bucks to get this extra copy of the game?

Because an AR costs $25.00 and HG/SS cost like $40.00

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Can you even get AR in Australia?
    I might look into it.
    Anyway, once I get on well with SS, I might open a breeding shop with egg moves and IVs and such. It would be good for me since I wouldn't need cloning or anything and I don't think people do that yet.

Also, when I was getting my events cloned the other day, I traded off a Starly and found out it had good IVs.

Am I the only one having massive Wi-Fi issues today?
    Don't think so. I'm trying to trade with someone and can't for some reason. I NEED IT FOR MY MORNING SUN GROWLIE!!!1!!1!*shift*1!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back