• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • I'm giving up on this RNG stuff for now. I can't even download PikaTimer which sucks. I'll stick with this.

Drowzee
    Trait: Insomnia
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 16 / 12

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • omg, this is so frustrating x_x

I spent like, two hours trying to figure out why I wasn't able to find a frame for any IV spreads only to realize that I had it set on the wrong method.
    I finally figured out the whole journal flip frame thing and spent another two-ish hours resetting and I kept getting insanely wrong spreads, and none of the adjacent results were even close to what I had to give me an idea of how far off I was. I'm just going to get some sleep and start from scratch tomorrow before I throw my DS at the wall.

Also, is it normal for some of the wandering trainers to randomly re-battle you when you advance the clock or the calculator? There's no way I haven't defeated a bunch of the ones on the Solaceon hatching route, but they kept trying to battle me. o_o;

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • I present.....

DUCKYY!!
    -->

Shiny Porygon
    Nature: Bold
    IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/31 <-- because of my HP fighting Parent =/
    Date Hatched: Jun. 18 2010
    Non-Redis

HP-Fighting coming later 2night/2morro

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Seeing how I'm in the spirit with E3 currently going on and Alternative's trade thread theme representing an incident that went down at an earlier E3, I decided to commemorate the E3 2010 event with these. Both of the Pokémon are free (donations accepted) to the following people:
    • Alternative (actually donating these to him)
    • TwilightBlade
    • Syndrome
    • joshk_bra

Enjoy the rest of E3, and enjoy these free Pokémon. :)

These Pokémon are only free to the mentioned people and is up to them if they choose to accept them or not. These Pokémon are both fully redistributable. For any further information, contact me. Both of these Pokémon will be put on showcase in my thread and traded for there.

Attack it's weak spot for massive damage!!!

Krabby
    Level: 1
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    IVs: 31,31,31,31,31,31

- - - - -

Kingler
    Level: 100
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Hyper Cutter
    EVs: 16 HP, 252 ATK, 240 SPD
    IVs: 31,31,31,31,31,31
    Moveset: Brick Break, Crabhammer, Return, Swords Dance

Last edited:

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
    Years
  • Blaq - Sounds good =D

Awesome breed of the day

Anti-lead pig

-->

Shiny Spoink
    Nature: Modest
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30 HP ICE-70
    Hatch place: Restaurant
    Non-Redis

But on a different note, all the RNGers should come together and try to RNG all breed-able pokemon. Together we probably put a dent on that list to start with =]

AeonWolf

do the monster meteor mash
    Years
  • I need help from someone to find my SID as I don't have a random encounter shiny on my Diamond. I'd like to try my hand at this RNG thingy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back