• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

wich game?

wich gen has the worst pokemon

• gen 1

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • gen 2

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • gen 3

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • gen 4

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    I think gen 4.Some of the pokemon were really horrible like Lickylicky and rhyperion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I'm not quite sure what wich means but gen 4 had some of the worst pokemon i've ever seen. i mean Krickitot? What were they thinking but in saying that they had some of the best pokemon too so it was really a mixed bag. Some how i think they've hit they're limit of pokemon creating.

Ayselipera

Generation 4 for the most part had forgettable pokemon.
    Although, eventually I'll probably get used to them just like I did for generation III

Hana~

Now available in surround~
    Years
    (Everyone's going to hate this post... -_-)

Generation 1. I feel that the original 151 were way too overrated. Their designs were odd, and some Pokémon were just too small, big or weird.

My favorite generation Pokémon-wise was either II or III.

Years
    The designs have just been getting worse and worse as they go along. The best ones were in G1, then G2, then G3, then G4. And I think that's completely natural, too--if you're gonna make something like Pokémon, odds are you are going to use up most of your best ideas in the first installment, as that is when you are going to be the most creative. You aren't going to be able to think up nearly as many creative ideas as you did the first time, because a large chunk of your ideas are going to be used up. That's obvious with this most recent generation in which the designs for at least 3/4ths of them were downright terrible; they had a few good ideas, but the rest mostly seemed like filler Pokémon to me.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Generation two. Not necessarily the actual worst Pokemon, It's just... I've forgotten half of them exist.
    But, Generation four isn't that great either.

I think my favorite is Generation one. I've always loved those Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Gen three wasn't too great

Yeah there were some new type combination and 1/3 of my battle team comes from Hoenn... but it just seems to be lacking something...

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Why's everyone hating on fourth gen? Accept the new!
    I, personally, don't care much for Kanto pokemon. They're still good, but they just don't match up to the newer ones.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Maybe gen IV... But it also has some of my faves like G-chomp and Luxray.

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    has the worst pokemon ? i think gen 2 not only because it has so few pokemon but a lot of them are evolved from gen 1

I agree with you there. I don't know why, but gen II has terrible pokemon...and really annoying ones, like Miltank and Igglybuff. They make me cringe >.<

Although it has my favourite legendary - Lugia XD

I'm sorry if i insulted anyone...it's just my opinion ^^;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I agree with you there. I don't know why, but gen II has terrible pokemon...and really annoying ones, like Miltank and Igglybuff. They make me cringe >.<

Although it has my favourite legendary - Lugia XD

I'm sorry if i insulted anyone...it's just my opinion ^^;

That's what I think about Gen IV! It has some very bad pokemon but also has some phenominal pokemon. BTW Gen II pokemon were not that bad as compared to some in sinnoh.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
    I find Gen III to be bad in my opinion. Of all the pokemon I only liked 8 (not including evolutions, but including latios and latias).

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2009
    Well i mean, like in 3 generation there are some stupid pokemon like the very annoying minum and and plusle and there isnt any snow and some pokemon like nuzleaf just learn stupid attacks

Ecks-Dee

The Hysterical Artifact
    Years
    That's what I think about Gen IV! It has some very bad pokemon but also has some phenominal pokemon. BTW Gen II pokemon were not that bad as compared to some in sinnoh.

Ah well. When it comes down to it, i think it is just a matter of opinion :) I LOVE the ones in Sinnoh XD (except for a select few....Croagunk comes into mind)

Back