• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wierd Things Your mom Does for Your 'Well Being'

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • One thing my mom does is look at my hair, and mess with it cause i was depressed, and I picked at my hair instead of cutting 0.o But shes ALWAYS checking to make sure im not doing it anymore right now...

ANOTHER thinkg she does it push my plate right under my head so its easier to eat or something...

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Hmmm... my mom used to check with all my teachers to make sure I had done my homework for school.. and to make sure I wasn't lying when I told her I had no homework... it sucked when she was working in the school library.. ><

Years
  • Lol, none, tch, I totally hate that kinda stuff, tch, an' after burstin' inta violent Rage over it over the years she just quit an' stopped carin'. Tch, that oughtta teach her. XP

Years
  • Charizard_Fire_God said:
    Lol, none, tch, I totally hate that kinda stuff, tch, an' after burstin' inta violent Rage over it over the years she just quit an' stopped carin'. Tch, that oughtta teach her. XP

Hmm, maybe I should try the violent rage bit too. ^_^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • lol, Other then being a good reminder sometimes, nothing. I'm glad I'm out on my own now, though I'm living on my dad's money.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • My mother always touches my hair and asks for me to put on make-up. Usually, parents don't want you wearing make-up, but my mother does! And, I hate make-up. Lip gloss is okay, but eye shadow and mascara, no thank you.

She also pops my pimples for me...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Mt mom also like me wearing make-up...even thought Im real pale, and ppl notice...but I wear it anyway! i put it on on my way to school. Believe me, I hate it, but i need to do it.

Back