• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii and WiFi USB Connector Issue

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    No, I haven't. Then again, since I did have to download and install newer software for it, I don't think that's the solution here.

Actually, it is. Mine quit working after installing the update.

Uninstalled it due to inactivity and just plain using up space on my computer. Found it and decided I wanted to get it back for Brawl and it ended up working now. So, just uninstall, then pop the disk back in and reinstall.

If that doesn't work, then there are error codes that the Wii/DS give you to let you know what error it is and how it can be fixed.

If you need a current list of error codes and/or fixes to the errors, it can be found here on Nintendo's official site.

Years
    Actually, it is. Mine quit working after installing the update.

Uninstalled it due to inactivity and just plain using up space on my computer. Found it and decided I wanted to get it back for Brawl and it ended up working now. So, just uninstall, then pop the disk back in and reinstall.

If that doesn't work, then there are error codes that the Wii/DS give you to let you know what error it is and how it can be fixed.

If you need a current list of error codes and/or fixes to the errors, it can be found here on Nintendo's official site.

If I really do need to reinstall it, then I also need the latest version of the software. My disk doesn't have this version, because I know I had to update it at least twice since I bought it.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If I really do need to reinstall it, then I also need the latest version of the software. My disk doesn't have this version, because I know I had to update it at least twice since I bought it.

It's something to do with the updates, though.

Give it a shot, it's not like it's going to stop you from playing Brawl online, seeing as you can't anyways.

Back