• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild Encounters Hidden Abilities Chance

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    Post that in PField_EncounterModifiers

Code:
    Events.onWildPokemonCreate+=proc {|sender,e|
       pokemon=e[0]
       if rand(60) < 1
         pokemon.setAbility(2)
       end
    }

With this script is the Possibility that the encounter of the Players has a chance of 1 to 60 that that pokemon has it´s hidden ability.

2.If you want that an event encounter has a hidden ability post that also in PField_EncounterModifiers

Code:
       pokemon=e[0]
       if $game_switches[HIDDENA]
         pokemon.setAbility(2)
       end
    }

HIDDENA is the Game_Switch I used. You also need to import the Game_Switch, in my case HIDDENA, in Settings under FISHINGENDCOMMONEVENT and behind the "=" the number of the Game_switch. It´s basically the same system with the shiny encounter switch.

Last edited by a moderator:

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Here's my version:
    Code:
    #Allow hidden ability
      pokemon=e[0]
      if rand(60) < 1 || ($DEBUG && Input.trigger?(Input::CTRL)
        pokemon.setAbility(2)
      end
    }
    So, if it's debug and ctrl is pressed, it gives a hidden ability

Years
    #Post that in PField_EncounterModifiers

pokemon=e[0]
    if rand(60) < 1
    pokemon.setAbility(2)
    end
    }

#With this script is the Possibility that the encounter of the Players has a chance of 1 to 60 that that pokemon has it´s hidden ability.

#2.If you want that an event encounter has a hidden ability post that also in PField_EncounterModifiers

pokemon=e[0]
    if $game_switches[HIDDENA]
    pokemon.setAbility(2)
    end
    }

#"HIDDENA" is the Game_Switch I used. You also need to import the Game_Switch, in my case HIDDENA, in Settings under FISHINGENDCOMMONEVENT and behind the "=" the number of the Game_switch. It´s basically the same system with the shiny encounter switch.

Great! I was just looking for something like this for my Hidden Grotto events, thanks ^^

Back