• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash destroy Kotone's bike?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Nope i dont think so i do not think kotonoe will travel with ash so why would pikachu Destroy her bike

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Ash never destroyed Dawn's bike, either (his Pikachu did, but he didn't), as when Pikachu destroyed it, he was several yards away trying to find it.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Well either him or Pikachu have destroyed Misty, May, and Dawn's bikes already.

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
    Years
    if his pikachu destroy her bike probarly kotone will totally more madness than may misty or dawn does since the episode 1 and advance episode 1 of pokemon series as for dawn's bike it was fried in thunder at episode 2

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Tips guys should keep in mind: If you want to get girls, all you have to do is destroy their bicycles. 8D

Seriously though, I think he will. This is assuming that Kotone IS the next main female, as I have a feeling that he won't head back to Johto, so.. :/ The bike thing is pretty required of the series now, it has to be done with all the main females. xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Too bad Pikachu haven't destroyed Kotone's bike. But who knows. If Ash goes to Johto again, Pikachu might destroy someone's bike. :D

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Tips guys should keep in mind: If you want to get girls, all you have to do is destroy their bicycles. 8D

Seriously though, I think he will. This is assuming that Kotone IS the next main female, as I have a feeling that he won't head back to Johto, so.. :/ The bike thing is pretty required of the series now, it has to be done with all the main females. xD

Yes, if he destroys her bike, then she's the next main female.

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    well ash didn't destroy leaf's bike or kris' bike, so most likely not.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Nope. That'd be breaking the formula, he hasn't gone through 2 regions with Dawn yet. Also, Kotone's with Kazunari...

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    well ash didn't destroy leaf's bike or kris' bike, so most likely not.

Because they didn't join him. If Kotone joins Ash he'd have to mess up her bike.

And Kris was in the anime, as Marina in the Legend of Thunder.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i know it wont happen seeing kotone is in one of the new galactic ep

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    No, because Kotone most likely won't be a main protagonist. It is very likely that Ash and Dawn are going to Johto in season 13 (remember, they kept May in AG when Ash was going from Hoenn to Kanto). Also remember that 'Leaf' (dear lord, who thinks of these names?) was the main girl character in FR/LG and didn't get an anime spotlight as a main character. And if Ash moves to a new region Kotone probably won't come with him because there'll be a NEW girl for the main 5th Gen games (Agh! the thought of it... *shivers*)

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Destroy Kotone's Bicycle? No.
    He'll destroy her Unicycle!!

Lulz. In all seriousness, who knows? As others have said, it depends on whether Kotone ever brings along a bike or becomes the next female companion.
    Perhaps he'll fry her (currently absent) bike for good measure anyway! XD

xX

Back