• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Midnight Misty ever return?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
  • Instead of putting it in your Usertitle for the past weeks, and hoping for someone to notice, making a thread like this would have had a better effect. =P

I'm actually not quite sure why it was disabled, but if enough Users want it back to use it, there should be no problem with re-enabling it again and fixing it, once an Admin takes the time to do so.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I'm actually not quite sure why it was disabled, but if enough Users want it back to use it, there should be no problem with re-enabling it again and fixing it, once an Admin takes the time to do so.
    Like The Dash, Midnight Misty was a pretty nice theme and I'd like to see it back too.

Years
  • I do recall some people complaining in the past about broken images within the skin, so it was probably taken down for that reason. Once everything's fixed, then have no worries, it'll be back up. ^-^
    Meanwhile "Claire's Darkness Prevails" makes a good skin to cope with for the while if you liked the dark layout. :3

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Well, it was my favorite too. I was already so bored at PC and with it gone, I was gone too lol, in fact, this is my returning post in like over a month. Just have it up again soon please.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Hi,

Recently the staff has been discussing this issue as some of the skins are either beyond repair, original images are missing, etc. Due to the wide variety of skins here, the damaged ones are being retired as they are like I mentioned above, mostly broken beyond the point of repair. The staff is trying hard to do this to a minimum.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    I dont have the images anymore.I can make a better dark version if needed :) ??

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love the Midnight Misty theme, it was all easy on the eyes.
    But I stopped using it alittle while after the images broke.. ><;;
    Its a shame it was taken off of the list... but its understandable since it was messed up.

typeZERO

Great Ninja, Uria!
    Years
  • Midnight Misty was perfect for reading light colored text. We have to do our element's colors for the text in this one pokemon RP and now that Midnight Misty is gone , I can't read any of the text. I say bring Midnight Misty back!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • That's a shame. :/ I liked Midnight Misty.

@Lightning Rider: If they can't, you guys will have to adjust. Claire's Darkness Prevails is dark enough, ne? Also, you can look up colours that are similar but darker at various html sites, so that you don't have to use light elements.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Yeah, Midnight Misty was my fave, it was the darkest and coolest looking IMO
    I actually find Quilava's Glaciation to be an almost perfect substitute though, Claire's Darkness just doesn't have the colors i prefer in the latter.

Back