• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Pikachu ever evolve into Raichu?

Will Pikachu evolve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manhattan

missing in action
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    He won't evolve. Because if he did he would beat any Pokemon in an instant. Making a smart decision, and everyone knows that Ash never takes the good decision.

Epic win there, my friend.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I dont really care if they evolve Pikachu or not. But I think they'll keep Pikachu the way he is because Pikachu is the Pokemon trade mark Pokemon, everyone knows that fat yellow rat

:t354:TG

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Just one word to describe the answer:NEVER!(I hope somewhere at the corner of my mind that it will evolve at the end of the series, Or maybe I am just dreaming lol)

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Pikachu will never evolve, it would disappoint the younger audience making less viewers >.>
    The only way it would evolve, is if it randomly got tripped and fell onto the thunderstone. XD

Back