• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Pokemon Go changes the way of life?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
  • Well, after the Pokemon Go released , more and more people are playing it and it became popular it matter of weeks.

But with this new features of the game, will it change the people's life significantly?

Years
  • I've heard of it improving many people's dating life.

I have been physically injured for several months with an abdominal tear and haven't been able to be nearly as active as I once was (huge outdoor enthusiast here). This came at just the right time for me as I was beginning to literally "test my legs" again, and has provided good incentive to get out and push through the exercising to get my muscle rehabbed now that it's healing.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'm someone who barely ever leaves the house let alone exercises so this game motivating me to go out for long walks every day is probably quite literally a life saver for some people like me. It's definitely changed my lifestyle already and I don't imagine that'll change - unless the servers never come back up... ;p

Chuck Palahniuk

ten question marks
    Years
  • I think it will change my life personally. Even if people stop playing/lures aren't set up as often, as long as the servers stay up I'll still have a reason to leave my house. It's really helped me with my mental illnesses and I've already noticed myself getting back into shape!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think it will change my life personally. Even if people stop playing/lures aren't set up as often, as long as the servers stay up I'll still have a reason to leave my house. It's really helped me with my mental illnesses and I've already noticed myself getting back into shape!
    That's really cool to hear! How far do you tend to go out each time/what kind of places do you go to? Do you often interact with other people whilst you're playing or try to ignore/avoid them?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It gets me to sit around in my downtown after walking around. It gets me out of the house more and a couple of people play it at work too.

Back